The Bermuda Guitar Festival is in it's fifteenth year providing the island with access to globally renowned performers, accomplished faculty members of the Bermuda School of Music and performances from students.
“We are celebrating the guitar in all it’s splendour with a concert series of solo and ensemble performances,” said Stephen Crawford, founder and organiser of the event. “In previous years these visiting artists have performed astonishingly memorable concerts and given stimulating lectures on many different topics. We are all looking forward to more magic in the days ahead.
“The relentless support of many within our community and beyond has made the Bermuda Guitar Festival one of the premier musical events on the island. I hope our special festival inspires musical creativity, enhances technical growth, and initiates friendships for everyone. We invite our audiences to meet the artists after each performance, and sincerely thank you for all your enthusiastic love for the guitar.”
The Festival's usual home is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on the corner of Church and Court Street, Hamilton, Bermuda. It's magnificent acoustics accentuating the wonderful music.
- About the Festival
- About the Organizer
- Featured Artists
- 11th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2014
- 10th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2013
- 9th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2012
- 8th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2011
- 7th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2010
- 6th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2009
- 5th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2008
- 4th Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2007
- 3rd Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2006
- 2nd Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2005
- First Bermuda Guitar Festival - 2004
- In the Press
- Contact Form